Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Publisher's Weekly Follow-up!

by Brittany Geragotelis

Hey all!

Have you heard? The super, sweet Calvin Reid from "Publisher's Weekly" did a follow-up interview with me last week and just posted the story online! If you haven't already, please check it out here. In it, Calvin talks all about what wonderful opportunities I've been given since my book was published. I can't spill the beans just yet, but I'm talking with a variety of people regarding several really awesome projects and my hopes are that a special publisher sees the potential in the Life's a Witch brand and wants to make a deal to rep the whole series! And of course, I've got other books just waiting in the wings, too.

We'll have to see though. Right now, I'm just content with the fact that those who have read LAW, have loved it, and are telling their friends about it! So....if you've read LAW and loved it, show your support by telling your friends by reposting this article on FB, Tweeting about it or mentioning it in your blogs. Every little bit helps!

Thanks to those who have helped me along the way and all of you for your love and support!

5x5,
B.

1 comments:

Heather Sunseri said...

I just stumbled upon your interview and your exciting story over at PW. Congratulations! You're an inspiration to all aspiring novelists, Brittany.

 
;